Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Jumping In . . .

Well, here goes . . .

After a minor blog presence (thanks, Kevin) at Wizbang! I have decided to step out on my own into the blog whirlwind.

A few loose rules:

1) Be nice! Nobody enjoys a debate that resorts to personal attacks and name-calling.

2) Please keep profanity to a minimum. My opinion is that excessive use of such language displays a lack of intelligence and creativity.

3) Keep on topic. I realize that many times a post lends itself to more than just the main issue, but try to stay close to home.

I reserve the right to delete posts that grossly violate the guidelines above, but I pledge not to be the blog-nazi here. This is a forum for open debate.

And so it starts . . .

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?