Monday, May 07, 2007

Losing a brother...

Though there are some who would take exception with my reference to him as a Brother, due to the fact that I do not wear his colors, I learned today of the death of Bandido Gunner 1%er. Please know I intend no disrespect to his Brothers, if any should read these words; I do not attempt to count myself among your number, just among the number of people whose lives Gunner enrichened.

My heart truly grieves today. Gunner was a true brother to me during my association with the club and after that association ended. He recruited me and was responsible for some of my fondest memories of that time.

I sincerely doubt that any of the handful of folks who look at this blog will understand what I'm talking about, but that's ok.

This post is for me.

Gone but never forgotten...

Bandido Gunner 1%er

Rest in Peace, Brother.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?