Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Damn, what a year!

A new job, a new baby, a lot of new acquaintances...

The past year has truly been a rollercoaster. I realized when I logged back into blogger today that it's been more than a year since my last post. Many triumphs and tragedies have befallen me and those around me in those months, but it's been a fun ride all the way.

I started pondering investing time into this blog again a couple months back. My lack of posting I typically excuse by having nothing to say, but that's simply an excuse. I usually have too much to say for most people's tastes, and I likely sell myself short by dismissing it as "nothing worth saying." Still, my mindset of late has needed an outlet, and resurrecting this blog seemed the logical thing to do.

I'm going to make a concerted effort to post every day or two, if it's regarding nothing but my take on the day's news. Hopefully, I'll get started with that goal this afternoon or evening.

In the event that anyone's been checking with any regularity as to whether anything new has been posted here, hopefully your search will be more fruitful from now on.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?